New to the site?

This blog goes back to 2007, but back then this was just a blog. If you came here for the investigation and the thrills, start with this post and work your way up. Click "Newer Post" to continue.

Friday, April 1, 2011

I took a walk, part 1: Photographs

Hey, guys! I took a walk down today. I love my camera, so I took it with me. And I took some pictures!

I admit, my video camera isn't the best photo-taker in the world. But I passed by this dark alley, and oooooh, it's so spooky. >w< I keep expecting to see the slender man in there. So I snap'd that shot.

There's a lot of cool things in here-- a suspicious door leading to a suspicious dark alley, an awesome old-looking pillar.. and.. uh.. a trash can! 8D

That's a cool building. I dunno. I felt like taking a picture.

I don't even need to say what's awesome about this picture.

No comments: