New to the site?

This blog goes back to 2007, but back then this was just a blog. If you came here for the investigation and the thrills, start with this post and work your way up. Click "Newer Post" to continue.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I brought Nathan to the house.


I realized that I haven't been to the house in a while. And I never really.. went into any other room besides the front room. So I brought Nathan along again.

Looking back at the footage, I'm startled that we didn't really pay much attention to Sam. And I was really distracted. o_o I couldn't stop thinking, just thinking and thinking. I couldn't word my sentences, and I kept trailing off.

Hell, I'm not even mentioning what was up with Sam. That's for a different entry, different time. I'll tackle one mystery at a time. u_u;

No comments: