New to the site?

This blog goes back to 2007, but back then this was just a blog. If you came here for the investigation and the thrills, start with this post and work your way up. Click "Newer Post" to continue.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sorry for the lack of posts.

I have a lot to think about. I'm starting to really dislike life. Goddammit, I really miss..... not being single. .__.


There's that investigation I should be doing, since it would probably distract me from my thoughts. But I can't bring myself to. I mean.. ah. At the very least, I'll list what I can do.

-That ol' flash drive I got a while ago. There's still tons of videos left on it (Though most of them really are more of the same).

-Try to contact wiseaufan01 (remember him?) again. Who knows?

-OH YES, the doctor gave me that paper that says "J. LaBrie" on it, didn't he? He told me to ask around Tesco for him. I need to do that.

Or I can just continue to sit around in bed, lonely and sad. >.>

No comments: