New to the site?

This blog goes back to 2007, but back then this was just a blog. If you came here for the investigation and the thrills, start with this post and work your way up. Click "Newer Post" to continue.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

That was freaking weird.

So you know that thing where you get up and get lightheaded and from time to time you'll go blind for a second or two? I think it's called a "dizzy spell."

Well, I got up to go to the toilet, and the blindness kicked in when I was out in the hallway. I kinda lost my sense of direction and bumped into a door. Assuming it was the toilet, I grabbed the handle and was turning it when my vision came to.

There was no door there. Just a wall. So what the hell was I turning?

I've got an appointment with the doctor tomorrow, so I'll be sure to bring that up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

beware of suddenly appearing doors
beware of the city of empty shadows

Peter Rivers said...

...?

I've never heard of this before.

Whatever it is, it's new.

TheHighmind said...

The Empty City...
Even here it appears.