New to the site?

This blog goes back to 2007, but back then this was just a blog. If you came here for the investigation and the thrills, start with this post and work your way up. Click "Newer Post" to continue.

Friday, April 22, 2011

We may have something here.

Skye Blue emailed me again.


The message is cryptic, as I expected. But this time, there's actually a direct recommendation of what to do.

"Find other players." I need to get their help.
..unFiction. o_o
What the hell.
Are you trying to tell me Nathan was taken away as part of some fucking game?
Then again, it also says "think of this like a game."
..I do think much more rationally when I look at things like a game.
How'd they know? Then again, I'm sure everyone thinks rationally like that.

And what was that about a "puppetmistress?" That sounds.. oddly stimulating. >W>

No comments: