New to the site?

This blog goes back to 2007, but back then this was just a blog. If you came here for the investigation and the thrills, start with this post and work your way up. Click "Newer Post" to continue.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Quickie update, second time.

Now that I am done watching the Marble Hornets Complete First Season 2-Disc DVD collection, I can give a quick update on stuff.

So I've tried getting responses from "Skye Blue," wiseaufan01, and even Patrick Endelhog's brother (the guy who contacted me in the first place). Nothing.

I tried getting in contact with the police. Nothing.


I haven't spoken to Nathan in a while. He should be getting out of the hospital soon.

Finally, in a bit of Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking... I'm starting to listen to Dream Theater's Train of Thought a lot more. "7" gave me some vibes. I have the feeling the semi-final excerpt was from one of these songs.

No comments: