New to the site?

This blog goes back to 2007, but back then this was just a blog. If you came here for the investigation and the thrills, start with this post and work your way up. Click "Newer Post" to continue.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Effing beautiful.

So all this time, I've been having to listen to my prog on either the laptop speakers (which seriously utterly suck) or these little external speakers (which are absurdly quiet and utterly suck). But today? I got headphones.

I'm busting them out on Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence." I mean, hey. If these headphones can't make a 42-minute epic sound good, then they can't make anything sound good. ..but they do oh my god. They do make it sound good. .W. I've missed this level of sound quality. For so long.

Now I can truly appreciate prog again. Now I can be.. a motherhuggin' prog fan again.

No comments: