New to the site?

This blog goes back to 2007, but back then this was just a blog. If you came here for the investigation and the thrills, start with this post and work your way up. Click "Newer Post" to continue.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Countdown: 2:23:58:33

Today, I went out to Salvation Army. Turns out they couldn't help me worth shit. But the lady there was ridiculously nice, and I mean ridiculously nice-- she gave me five pounds. Specifically, she gave me the fiver telling me to go take a bus to the library, where I could get help for sure. However, the library is very close to where I live, so I didn't need to take the bus. xD ...so five free pounds.


On my way back, I stopped by the house again. That's where I am now. Looks like the house is gonna be the only place I can go online.

Something I should mention: Sam's desktop is this.

Specifically, it's a countdown timer.

No comments: