New to the site?

This blog goes back to 2007, but back then this was just a blog. If you came here for the investigation and the thrills, start with this post and work your way up. Click "Newer Post" to continue.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Visit to the Doktor

I originally had exactly ten videos to upload, but oh my god not even the first one would upload.

So basically, I went to the doctor. You know why. Two entries ago.

I went and I spoke.


The doctor also gave me a rather off-the-record recommendation to go to Tesco and ask around for a man called Mister J. LaBrie. He said this man has been through similar investigations to mine.

I contemplated checking out the alley again, now at day. It's infested with bugs. T______T I am not going in there, not at this time of year.

No comments: