New to the site?

This blog goes back to 2007, but back then this was just a blog. If you came here for the investigation and the thrills, start with this post and work your way up. Click "Newer Post" to continue.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My thoughts on what happened.

Looking back, it's hard to tell what's happening at the end of that video.

So basically, Sam led me inside. She said she had something to show me. She led me-- seriously-- she led me to a door that wasn't there before. Go ahead, look back on the footage. That door is not there. Then I heard Nathan come in, saying how I shouldn't have gone alone or whatever it is he said.

That's one thing I'd like to say, I didn't take Nathan with me. It looks like he followed me, like he's been following this blog. And he seemed like he knew what was behind that door all along...

That's another thing. Sam opened the door, and I couldn't see inside; it was a flash of light. But I could see vague shapes, giant structures. It.. I dunno. Then Nathan ran in and saved me.. and Sam took him down with her. Next thing I know, the door's gone.

So yeah. Nathan and Sam are gone. Nathan's gone. I can't believe it. It just.. it can't be right. Nathan was the closest thing to a friend I had over here. He looked out for me. He gave his life for me.

2 comments:

Chromatic Morality said...

Accept hatred and regret as you move forwards.

All paths lead to the future.

HeCanHearYourScreams said...

The City...
Now you know how I have felt...