New to the site?

This blog goes back to 2007, but back then this was just a blog. If you came here for the investigation and the thrills, start with this post and work your way up. Click "Newer Post" to continue.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Recon results!

Sorry about the delay; with my laptop broken, I have to wait until at least 1 AM to get to use my dad's. I took a camera but I can't do shit with the photos I took, since once again, this is my dad's laptop. He wouldn't let me upload anything to it.

The house was empty. No one was around.

The door in the kitchen, the one Sam and Nathan entered? It wasn't there. Don't fucking ask me how that's possible. You'd be asking the wrong guy.

Sam has quite an impressive music collection in that house. I, uh.. I decided to take a couple albums, plus her Nursery Cryme LP. ^^;

The whole house is actually pretty comfy. Cozy. .w. It'd be a nice hangout, I can tell you that.

Now, one thing I should mention is that, at the bottom of Sam's box of CDs, I found something. It's a sheet of paper. Yes, there's writing on it. Uh, hang on, let me get the paper and write exactly what's on it.

itvovpro://vgtrcakpphqihceoqcpeuaenkwqiwlulpbgeueua.dtneqnisuoroqnvc.eoqdoe/


It begins.


Yeah, I don't quite get it, either. Anyone wanna give it a shot?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Back on my feet again, eyes open to the real world. Metropolis surrounds me; the mirror's shattered the girl. Why is this other life haunting me every day? I'd break through to the other side if only I'd find the way.