New to the site?

This blog goes back to 2007, but back then this was just a blog. If you came here for the investigation and the thrills, start with this post and work your way up. Click "Newer Post" to continue.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Whaddya know, got some leads.

I was just contacted by someone called "wiseaufan01." He said he used to frequent Progression Enhanced, as well, but he took screenshots of every entry. I asked him why, but he wouldn't say. Anyway, he's giving me the screenshots.

You'll have to click it to read it.
Prelude to the Blog Entries. Monday, November 22nd, 2010.


Sam's a prog fan, much like me. Here we have the first entry, giving a better explanation as to what the hell "progressive rock" is than I ever could. If you'll look back, I did try to explain what prog was in an earlier entry, but my god, I suck. xD


Tearing Down The Wall, same day.


Sam breaks down Pink Floyd's The Wall for us. I like this stuff. I mean, seriously. Sam's a wise dude, but some of his facts seem incorrect. Luckily, this is where I came in! xD

The comments to "Tearing Down The Wall." See that? That's me. :D Like I said, I used to frequent this blog.

Waking Up The Lamb, November 29th, 2010.

Holy crap, it's my favourite album. :D The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway, by Genesis. It doesn't seem like Sam likes it as much as I do.

The comments to "Waking Up The Lamb."
Here we have me showing my inner prog fan, as well as some garbled spam!

Will continue this in a separate entry.

No comments: