New to the site?

This blog goes back to 2007, but back then this was just a blog. If you came here for the investigation and the thrills, start with this post and work your way up. Click "Newer Post" to continue.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

This internet sucks at uploading pictures.

Continued from previous post. And screw dates; you can read the dates for yourself. I'm too lazy.

New albums!


Sam now has Genesis' Selling England by the Pound and ELP's Tarkus. Includes comments.

Buying England Back by the Dollar.


Sam analyzes Selling England by the Pound. He doesn't seem to like it anywhere near as much as I do. Shame, too. It's a classic album.

Comments for "Buying England Back by the Dollar."


By this point, my brother and his girlfriend are coming within a week-ish, so I let Sam know I won't be frequenting the blog in a week. Yeah, sorry, Sam. I kinda.. forgot all about Progression Enhanced. D:

Defeating Tarkus.


Sam attempts to analyze Emerson, Lake & Palmer's Tarkus. I admit, this seemed a little odd. He only really listened to the title track, and it seems he really liked it. A lot. Now, since having frequented this blog and then stopped, I've since listened to "Tarkus." I like it. The last movement, Aquatarkus, is really catchy. But I don't like it as much as Sam apparently does.

The comments to "Defeating Tarkus."


Sam mentions that he won't spoil the ending to "Tarkus." However, I will. So the armadillo/tank is defeated by the manticore, right? Then, in the final movement, Aquatarkus, Tarkus is reborn in the sea. ..that's it. I don't see what's so cryptic about that.

From here on, I have no idea what the future entries are. I stopped frequenting the blog around then. So let's do this!

1 comment:

Elise said...

I've seen this blog before! Looked at it for a minute and closed it, and I just started looking for it again to find it baleeted. Trying to find blogs that review stuff. Thanks for uploading screenshots.