New to the site?

This blog goes back to 2007, but back then this was just a blog. If you came here for the investigation and the thrills, start with this post and work your way up. Click "Newer Post" to continue.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Bah. Here are some hearts. ..never mind, it breaks the HTML.

I sleep too much. Y'know, I really should look into looking for Sam. Besides, she sounds like a totally fun person to talk to. :3 ..but just as a friend, of course. I already have someone. Who's totally the funnest to talk to. >w<

Y'know what's fun? Going online and seeing kind words directed at you. This is why I try to randomly be nice to people when I get the chance. :D I want people to enjoy their lives. I want people to have fun. This is also why I like to serve. ...but only girls, though. Female supremacy is a weird thing. >w>

I'm rambling now. Y'know, I think me and this blog are gonna get along juuuust fine. .w. It's waited, what, three or possibly four years now for someone to use it! D: The poor thing! Well.. I'm finally using it. And boy, am I using it a lot.

No comments: