New to the site?

This blog goes back to 2007, but back then this was just a blog. If you came here for the investigation and the thrills, start with this post and work your way up. Click "Newer Post" to continue.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Last Screenshot

Told you I'd get it up.

Random banter 6.


Sam goes to see Doctor Telmac and perfects the name of the creature in her dreams. Yeah, that's another thing. Sam's a girl. I've been calling her a guy all this time! That's incredibly embarrassing. ^^; Sorry, ma'am.

So yeah, we have a name for that there.. creature thing. Whoo. Epping AquaTarkus. ..hey, that spells EAT! :D That's cool. I like that. I like that a lot.

Oh, and there's that comment there, too. "The Camper." Sounds kinda like a troll.



So there you have it! Those are all the screenshots provided to me by wiseaufan01. If we take his word for it, then that is the last entry of Progression Enhanced. Now the blog is unavailable; it has to have been removed. I have no idea why. All we're left with are these screenshots showing some kinda odd events happening.

I'll keep looking into what might have happened to Sam, the possibility of any more entries, whatnot. In the meantime, that's it.

2 comments:

Piranha said...

Problem, Wiseaufan?

TheHighmind said...

A Camper, seems like EAT has made some slaves.