New to the site?

This blog goes back to 2007, but back then this was just a blog. If you came here for the investigation and the thrills, start with this post and work your way up. Click "Newer Post" to continue.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Venturing into the unknown screenshots

So here we go. Let's see what Sam did while I was gone.

Random banter 1.
Sam mentions a pond nearby. I remember him mentioning something like that in the comments to me.

Escaping from this Octavarium
Oh hell yes, Sam analyzes Dream Theater's Octavarium! Hell of an album, that is. ..though this analysis doesn't seem quite that.. in-depth. That's entry-level information gives, nothing much deeper. Though I didn't realize "Dream" had 5 letters and "Theater" had 8; that's awesome.

Random banter 2.


Sam talks about a dream. Something in the pond? Reminds me of the promotional ARG to Bioshock 2, "There's Something in the Sea." And there we have a comment from some "Trumpet" dude.

Random banter 3.


It would seem Sam's got some health problems. o.o And hey! It's wiseaufan! So he did frequent this blog.

More albums, random banter 4!


Sam's got some new albums-- Coheed & Cambria's second and fourth ones, and King Crimson's In the Court of the Crimson King. Solid music here. I like Sam's taste.

Will continue in next post. God, I'm distracted tonight.

No comments: