New to the site?

This blog goes back to 2007, but back then this was just a blog. If you came here for the investigation and the thrills, start with this post and work your way up. Click "Newer Post" to continue.

Saturday, May 5, 2007

0101011101010000....2? (Hoshi no Kaabii part 10)

Kirby reaches the main palace of Ripple Star, Dark Matter forming in the air. They run through the palace's many floors, until they find a cloud of nothingness at the very top. Astroll gives us an evil glare, and grabs Kirby and tosses him up.

Kirby is inside a dark room, with moving darkness around him. He recognizes it, as he fought Nottymiracle here. "Nottymiracle?" Kirby muttered. "No, Kirby, I am not 'Nottymiracle'... my name is 'Miracle Matter', do you hear me? Mi-ra-cuhl Ma-tuhr! And now, it's about time we end all of its pain." A large icosahedron floats into the room. One eye on every side, the icosahedron is Miracle Matter himself. His twenty eyes stare down at Kirby, the porygon rotating. Just as Kirby prepares to fight, Miracle Matter laughs. "HA! No, Kirby, I do not wish to fight. Just to end its pain. It. It itself." He explains, and flashes a white light. The room rumbles, and Miracle Matter floats away. The darkness disappears and Kirby realizes he's in space, above the middle of the star system.

King Dedede is yelling at Astroll, yelling profanity. Astroll merely chuckles. Kracko Jr. looks at him, and thinks, Astroll... I get the feeling he's not a Waddle Dee at all. But... WHAT... is he? Suddenly, Astroll flashes, and a large Dark Matter flies out of him. "'Scuse me, lozas." The Dark Matter says as it floats away to wreak more havoc. Dedede is amazed. "But wait, how did that giant... THING... fit in that little Waddle Dee?" As soon as he says this, Kracko Jr sighs.

"I see him. I see him. He is here. Now, for me to end my pain... to end my sorrow..."

Kirby is floating when he feels another great rumble. He reluctantly turns around, and screams. An eyeball at least thirty times his size, with a red iris and a black pupil, is staring down at him. "Zuh-Zuh-Zeeeeeeee....ro..." Kirby squeals. Zero whispers, deeply, "Yes, Kirby... Zero. Me. That's how you would say it. It's actually 0, but spelling it out is good, too. Anyway... you've found me. You can stop searching for me. My pain now ends." Kirby shakes his head, and mutters. "Hmm... I can't just... bring Pop Star and Rock Star back. What is it I must do to end my pain? It goes on. It goes on. Much more. Ugh... the blood.... the endle..s..s..........b......l..........o.....o.......................d................................i.....t.................h........u.....r....t...s"
Zero whispers, and closes his eye. Kirby thinks for a moment, and gibbles something.

What? I feel. I feel danger. Kirby met it. It explained to Kirby. What? I feel. I feel danger. How much more? The blood, I feel it. I feel its sorrows. I feel it all. I am one with him......0. 0. 0. 0, please hang in there. Wait... I sense more danger. Kirby mentioned................ 3.

"What are you saying? I can't just turn into 03! That would... that would not. Not work. I'm not even sure there is a Third Power." Zero says. Kirby gutters something else, and Zero gasps. "Yes, but even that itself would not work. Kirby, don't you see!? The power......... it won't stop. Nothing stops. My blood.... it........ won't stop. Besides, in order to become second power.... I need to-- get away from me. I am not dying!" Zero shouts. Kirby mutters some more gibberish. "That's a silly idea! You don't trust me enough to lose purposefully..." Kirby blabbers even more. "...You do? ....It.... may be worth a try. Alright. Kirby, you and I... we fight.... now."

Astroll wakes up from his rest, and asks, "Where's Kirby?" Kracko Jr. sighs and looks up. Astroll sees gathering darkness above them. "Have you folks forgotten about the Warp Star?" Astroll asks. The other two jump. Then, they all rush to the Warp Star and fly to the middle of the Star System.... is this a good idea?

This is getting much worse. I sense.... people messing with 0 and Kirby's plan. This, I fear, will bring naught but dread. Dread. Anguish. Pure anguish. In all of us. Why is 0 doing this!? Is making sure Kirby stops searching for us not enough!? ...Wait, vision. OW......... this hurts. My eye! Ugh....... I understand now. 0.... best of luck. May the others not bother you... in your mission to gain second...... power. However, I fear that second may not be enough... I sense much danger. Goodbye, cruel destiny.

At the peak of the fake fight, Kirby blabbers more to Zero. "Yes.... thank you, Kirby. You have made it all better. I promise, as soon as the pain stops......... I will undo all wrongs. Just remember, if my eye bleeds when I die.... something went wrong." Zero responds, and prepares himself for death. Just as this happens, the other three come by on the Warp Star. "What's this?" Zero asks as he sees the star. Kirby gasps, and desperately waves over to them, gesturing them to stop. "Don't worry, Kirby! We'll save you!" Astroll shouts. King Dedede throws his hammer at Zero's eye, and he screams. "OH.... THE PAIN.... It.... hu...r...t.....s........ so much..... Kirby, you said you wouldn't.... do this......... to me. WHY!? Why is there so much....... anger.... anguish.... pain.... in the world? Urk.... URK! URK! No...." Zero screams. King Dedede just laughs, and gloats. "Ah yeah, I hit the bad guy! I killed the bad guy!" Kirby gasps. Zero's eye starts bleeding uncontrollably. Suddenly, his iris explodes out of his eye! The iris drips of blood, and the rest of the eye.... is merely an eye socket with no skin. The eye and iris both explode afterward, and a bright flash shines on to them. They all hear a faint whisper, deeper than ever before, "The anger......... escaped." Then, everything goes silent.

Oh, no. This is bad. My senses were right, unfortunately. 0...... is dead. Again. I fear the madness is but a tear drop away now. A tear drop... of blood. Wait... what's this on my cheek? ....A speck of blood...?

No comments: