New to the site?

This blog goes back to 2007, but back then this was just a blog. If you came here for the investigation and the thrills, start with this post and work your way up. Click "Newer Post" to continue.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Make a Vow

I find it simply mindblowing that I have ten followers. Are my rambles just that interesting? xD I mean, sure, my Portal 2 ramble earlier was pretty cool, but.. c'mon! It's like a miracle, ten followers.

I think I owe it to you guys to go back to my investigations. If you guys are going to actually read the thousands of posts made by this sixteen-year old with no responsibilities, then this sixteen-year old will give himself a responsibility to you followers. I'm gonna look into why Progression Enhanced, Fish, Man! and The Topography of Thought were removed. I'm gonna look into what other blogs have been removed under similar circumstances. And I'm going to blog more.


'Bout freaking time.

1 comment:

Basil said...

I knew it wouldn't last. At least I'll have Joisey as a distraction.