New to the site?

This blog goes back to 2007, but back then this was just a blog. If you came here for the investigation and the thrills, start with this post and work your way up. Click "Newer Post" to continue.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Interesting train of thought!

Guys, great news! I was looking into The Topography of Thought when I kinda got derailed. I started Googling water. I mean, I'm starting to get pretty curious about it. All my life, I've been unable to drink it 'cause it makes me throw up, but.. I mean, the world's, what, 70% water?

Oh, that's another thing. My QI book says the Earth is only 0.01% water, volume-wise. The surface is 70% water, but the whole Earth is less than 1% made of it.

I'm gonna look up the nearest pond. I wanna feed the ducks. .w. I love ducks, like oh my god they're so cute.

No comments: