New to the site?

This blog goes back to 2007, but back then this was just a blog. If you came here for the investigation and the thrills, start with this post and work your way up. Click "Newer Post" to continue.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I went to the NHS today.

There's an hospital here in Ashford. I went for a psychiatrist's appointment, though the psychiatrist was actually a senior mental health consultant. I would have taken a bajillion pictures if my camera worked.

The psychiatrist senior consultant person appointment went well. That's not what I'm here to talk about, though.

See, outside the hospital was a weird guy. He stopped me and asked if I was Jordan Dooling. Obviously I am, so I said "Yes." He introduced himself as "J. LaBrie." It's the guy who my GP recommended! Clearly, this guy wasn't the real Kevin James LaBrie, and he certainly didn't sound like him.

"LaBrie" told me that he had heard of my adventures through a friend of a friend. Who the hell could possibly have told him, I have no idea. ..actually, maybe Nathan could have. I mean, he was at the hospital for a while, getting his eye seen to. ANYWAY, I keep derailing the topic. So the guy told me I was getting into business bigger than I think it is. He asked me what happened to the girl I was looking into. I told him she's.. gone. For all intents and purposes, I'm pretty sure she's dead. "LaBrie" seemed a little surprised.

"You might be able to make it after all. But listen, where was this girl, where'd you find her?" I briefly explained about the house, where I've been hanging out in the day. He didn't look too happy. >.>; He looked behind me and said he had to go, but before he left, he told me to stop going to the house, and that he was going to contact me again later. Said he'd probably send me an email. I said I'd give him my email, but he turned it down, saying he'll find it himself somehow. Then he ran off.

Then I had my appointment.

No comments: