New to the site?

This blog goes back to 2007, but back then this was just a blog. If you came here for the investigation and the thrills, start with this post and work your way up. Click "Newer Post" to continue.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I'm going to sleep now.

You tell me we can stop the rain.


You tell me that we all can change.


You tell me we can find something to wash the tears away.


Yo utle me WE can sotp tjhe rain.
YOU tlel me THAT waer call can chante.
You tell em WE can tidfj soemthing to WHAX THE TEARS.

2 comments:

Jeanette Cotton said...

I'm sorry, I really am. I know what you're going through, losing someone important. But, listen. We can help you. We might not have been there when you wanted us to be, but we're here now.

Just tell us what you need. We'll help.

Midna L. said...

Dont go Camper on us, Jordan.
We are here.