New to the site?

This blog goes back to 2007, but back then this was just a blog. If you came here for the investigation and the thrills, start with this post and work your way up. Click "Newer Post" to continue.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Nightmare Cinema

I had a night filled with vomiting, cold sweats, and panic.

I tried to sleep. Nightmares of opening the door and finding Nathan. He'd reach out his arms and say "Come inside, Jordan. Let us take care of you. It's safer here in Xanadu. Don't you want to give me a hug?"

There was progressive music coming from inside the door, but it was unlike anything I'd ever heard. It was intricate, it was complex beyond comprehension. There were notes I had no idea I was even able to hear. I felt such a compulsion to just walk in and listen forever.

Then I woke up and looked around. Only one door in my room.

No comments: