New to the site?

This blog goes back to 2007, but back then this was just a blog. If you came here for the investigation and the thrills, start with this post and work your way up. Click "Newer Post" to continue.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Unsure

The internet finally works again. It's been a good few days (well, it's felt like that) since my last post, and now I can post again.

Sam left and I followed her upstairs. She led me to what used to be my room when this house was still sane. In that room, I found a flood of stuff I didn't recognize. As if someone else had been staying there.

I've been looking around for a while. Sleeping a lot, as well.

If I try to open the front door to leave the house, I find it no longer opens.

1 comment:

An Anonymous Fox said...

So we're both stuck in rooms?

In seperate Cities?