New to the site?

This blog goes back to 2007, but back then this was just a blog. If you came here for the investigation and the thrills, start with this post and work your way up. Click "Newer Post" to continue.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Overture 5

I walked up to this house. I walked up the stairs, each step feeling surreal and slow.

I knocked on the door, and all life ceased.

Eight blossoms befell my feet, five sunrises pass in the blink of an eye.

I opened the door, and the house was both well-lit and pitch black at the same time. All life ceased and all life continued, it was past and present, it was August 11 2009 and January 16 2010 and August 7 2010 and August 5 2011 and September 26 2011 all at the same time.

Now I'm back again, and babe it's gonna work out fine.

As long as I keep running, babe it's gonna work out fine.

No one runs faster than I eat.

No comments: