New to the site?

This blog goes back to 2007, but back then this was just a blog. If you came here for the investigation and the thrills, start with this post and work your way up. Click "Newer Post" to continue.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

But where is the garden of Eden?

It's dark, the light is on and it's still dark.

There's a surprising lack of doors in this house. I've looked around, and anywhere I saw a door, I'd blink and it'd just.. be gone. I'm beginning to think I might be legitimately insane.

Whenever I stand in the hallway seen in my video, I can hear much movement all around. If I look down the hall, I can always see figures moving behind a door. Maybe shadows.

Time doesn't move that fast here, and yet it seems to pass quicker than lightning. I feel ageless as the walls rot around me.

I went up the stairs and found myself exhausted before reaching the top. I heard more noises, felt more darkness, and then I retreated down here.

Now I can hear nothing but footsteps and vague scuttering.

The laptop's time reads August 5th, 5:08 AM.

I'm losing track of time, and I feel a new sense of elation.

No comments: