New to the site?

This blog goes back to 2007, but back then this was just a blog. If you came here for the investigation and the thrills, start with this post and work your way up. Click "Newer Post" to continue.

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Kirby Returns (Kaabii part 12)

The wind blew heavily past Kirby's skin as he stood, astonished at the sight in front of him. As he stood, he noticed a strange need to run, but he didn't. Still standing there, he let out a loud scream.

H O S H I- N O - K A A B I I: Shadow Shutdown

A giant beast was sitting at the throne, cunningly staring at Kirby. "So...... Kirby.... where WERE we? Oh...... right...... the part where I kill you. Yes." It fearsomely said. "Don't you......... recognize....... me? I'm.... 0......... remember? 0....2, to be..... EXACT." 02 said fiercely. Kirby remembered, all right. Kirby perfectly remembered the horrifying chase of him and 02, going through Dark Star to save everyone, and he fears he must do it again.

"No, no, don't be afraid, Kirby. I am not here to...... kill you.... despite what I said. I wish to let you in on a little secret. You see, there's something going on here. Something strange. I fear my men are....... trying to..... ugh................................. get........ me....." 02 closed its eye. Kirby slowly stepped towards it, when suddenly, it opened its eye. "BACK AWAY! It's not safe for you to get too close, Kirby.... not safe to..... touch.............me. Just... go. Go, NOW!" 02 yelled. Kirby ran down the volcano as fast as he could, thinking of nothing but what will happen to 02.

At the bottom, in the jungle below, Kirby turns around to see a white dot fly into the skies, and roar. Red liquid flew from it, and rained down from the heavens for a few minutes. Kirby looked at the white dot, and it collapsed onto the volcano summit, which, a few seconds later, erupted. Kirby noticed some red liquid on a fern in front of him. He slowly approached it, curious. When he got close enough, he realized it was.... blood. The white dot--02, had just been bleeding over the skies. Kirby felt sympathy for it. "Me so sori. Me jut wan safty foh fwends," he said.

There was no time to waste, Kirby had to do this now, and fast. He ran to the edge of the jungle, where the volcano began. Hiking up, he wondered what happened to 02. At the summit, there were no traces of it. Just the spire, with the Warp Star at the top. The spire was normal again, perfectly fine. He took it and flew off to Shiver Star-- saving his friends is priority one.

No comments: