New to the site?

This blog goes back to 2007, but back then this was just a blog. If you came here for the investigation and the thrills, start with this post and work your way up. Click "Newer Post" to continue.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ramblings of a Crazy Watchman. (The Scale of 1 to Awesome!)

Yeah, so what else is new? Uhhh... I like Rush now. They rock. I mean, I always LIKED 'em, but now I have four of their albums.. and I love 'em. :D
I'm still godlike at Rock Band. :P
Playin' through Paper Mario: Thousand-Year Door again. Stuck at Chapter 6. Guess I lost my touch over the years.
I'm stiiiill boring!
Finally playing Halo 3. Lemme tell ya, that is THE most... mixed game I've ever played. I don't hate it anymore, but... I still don't like it. And before you ask, I'm playing through the campaign on Legendary.
Modern Warfare 2? Played it. Beat it. NOT ORIGINAL. ....fun, yes, but NOT original! Creative? Somewhat. I.. I liked the story, I guess. On a scale of 1 to Awesome? I give it an 8.
OH YES I HAVE TO TELL YOU ABOUT THAT

The Scale of 1 to Awesome
is a new rating system that EVERYONE should give a try once in their lives.
Really.
Promise.
I came upon it one day when exploring the many sections of the internet (to be explained later). It's really one of those things that, whether you like it or not, you've simply GOT to try it before you die.
I mean...
it's...
it's not HARD, or anything. You simply have to rate something on a scale of 1 to 17. 'Cause 17 is The Awesome Number.

Anyhoo, Modern Warfare 2's campaign, on a scale of 1 to Awesome, is about an 8. Not too good, not TOO bad. :/ Really, every FPS game SHOULD have a campaign like that, but not in a good way. I mean... that SHOULD AT LEAST be the standard by now, don't you think? So we can move on to bigger and better things? Like Half-Life? :P

Oh, speaking of, Halo 3, on a scale of 1 to Awesome, is about a 6. Maybe I'm being a tad bit generous.

Bioshock 2, on the other hand... that may be an 11, 12, 13? It's good, but not perfect. Then again, I haven't even beaten it yet. xD

And, uh.. I s'pose that'll be it for now. Prolly. Have a good day, people. :)

No comments: